Sunday, September 25, 2016

Three simple ways I use to relax

Dear Readers,

Welcome back !!!! Hope you are having a great weekend.

Let me share some of my hobbies which help me to relax. Since, I am in IT sector I work under constant pressure and hectic schedule. There are lot of tight deadlines. So, I try to find ways to help me relax and release stress.

Let me share some of my hobbies and simple things that I do to relax myself. Since, I am in IT sector I work under constant pressure and hectic schedule. There are lot of tight deadlines. So, I try to find ways to help me relax and release stress.

1. Playing Guitar: It was always my childhood dream to learn how to play guitar. As a kid, we never had the financial means to buy a Guitar or pay the fees needed to learn it. So, I could not realize my dream until I started working. 
One of my colleague used to play Guitar very well. He encouraged me and helped me to buy my first Guitar. Now, I have started learning Guitar and I am able to few of my favorite songs. Whenever I am very stressed I play Guitar to release my tension.

2. Watching Movies: I am a big movie buff. I mostly watch Bollywood (Hindi) and Hollywood (English) movies. I like to watch comedies, romances, thrillers, action, sci-fi and drama movies. I do not watch Ghost movies or movies with extreme violence. I try to watch movies which teach me something new or at the least hep me to relax.

3. Listening to Music: I like to listen to any good music. I travel at least for two to three hours every day. As my office is quite far from my home. So, I use my journey time listening to good songs. I like Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, Sonu Nigam, Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan, Jagjit Singh, Sukhvinder Singh, Kailash Kher, Arijit SIngh among many other Hindi Singers. I like English singers like Katy Perry, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Micheal Jackson, Akon, Rihanna. I also listen to world music and like singers like Rahet Fatek Ali Khan. My favorite composer is A.R. Rahman.

Hope you all have some nice ways to relax too. In today's busy and hectic life it is very important to cultivate some hobbies to release your stress. Try to use your free time to nurture some good and useful habits. It could be anything simple. But, the important thing is that you should love it and enjoy doing it.

Take Care and See you soon,

With Love,
Gunjan.

No comments: