Sunday, September 18, 2016

My theory of God

Hello Dear Reader,

As a kid, I was very curious with stars. In my family, we used to take a walk on our house's terrace after dinner every night and I used to love spending the evening starring at the skies.

My dad is very good at science. He introduced me to the various constellations and used to explain the thermal fusion reaction taking place on the sun.

The skies have caught my imagination and even till today I dream of various space ships hovering over our house :-)

Do you believe in extra terrestrials ? Are we alone or are we accompanied by other beings.

I have read numerous articles, books and novels about aliens. I have also watched countless TV shows and movies showing outer space beings.

All these sources point towards a probability (read a definite chance) of existence of another life form. If so, where is this life form ? Have humans made any contact with this life form ? Is it friendly ? Is it dangerous ? Where is it now ?

There are lot of questions. To answer these questions, many a great minds have explained their theories.

Let me explain my simple theory.

Throughout the ages there is one small observations which is common across all cultures. It is a strong belief in a force called God. We have always believed in God, Demon, Ghosts etc.

Could there be a possibility that God is actually a higher life force which has made humans ? Similar to how we make machines.

There is theory which says God is the painter and we are the painting. So, we can never truly understand or visualize God.

I think this theory is true to some extent. How can we explain the perfect coordination of various elements on Earth which makes life possible ?

I believe there is God or some form of outer space being much more advanced than our species. It is also possible that these beings make contact with humans in various ways. Since, we cannot truly understand the nature of the experience each person puts this contact in their own perspective and which leads to creation of Gods and Demons.

Also, have not all of us experienced some synergy at some point of time ? Taking my example, I always used to pray to God before my exams to help me pass. I used to pray that I should not get the toughest lab program. I was surprised when my prayers were actually answered.

But, even when I failed or could not get something I wanted, after sometime I realized there was more to it and things always happen for the good. Maybe a higher life force is guiding us and caring for us. Maybe we should just try to feel it within ourselves than try to look for it outside. Who can deny feeling joy inside after helping someone ?

The other day I was travelling by Metro (Subway/Tube) train and I offered my seat to a elderly lady. I felt very good after helping her. Her smile made by day.

I would love to know your thoughts on this subject and your own theories about God.

Take Care,
With Love,
Gunjan.

No comments: